[Colorado-Talk] Thoughts on list serv

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Apr 28 15:24:46 UTC 2022

Hi,

I want to apologize for sending my email soliciting contributions for
Yolanda Avila yesterday. I was sending a blast and accidentally sent to this
list. It wasn't egregious. She is a member of the federation and she will
definitely be a big help to us. However, seeking political contributions on
a NFB platform is not really what our lists are for. It's a slippery slope.
And I really didn't mean to post on this list. I do want to thank the folks
who contributed to our friend in Bridget's honor. I also want to ensure the
integrity and neutrality of our federation platforms. Thanks all!