[Colorado-Talk] Tickets to the audio described tour at MeowWolf tomorrow

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 02:32:21 UTC 2022

Greetings All,

I am part of a group that is going to MeowWolf tomorrow, Saturday, at 10:00
AM for the audio described tour. A few of our members had to cancel last
minute due to positive tests, so we have some space on the tour.  Tickets
were $35, but we will entertain a reasonable offer for any or all three of
them. We don't want anyone who really wants to go to miss the last scheduled
opportunity to experience this attraction with audio description.

Give me a call if you'd like more information or to purchase tickets at
720-284-2318.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli