[Colorado-Talk] Tickets to the audio described tour at MeowWolf tomorrow

Donna Casteen mermaid71007 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:02:44 UTC 2022

Will the audio described tour be held again sometime in the not to far future? My partner & I really wanted to go, but with an substantial increase in rent, an utility bill that caused a panic attack & 3 children to buy school supplies, purchasing tickets aren't in our budget. Fingers crossed for another chance in the future.

Donna