[Colorado-Talk] accessible for captions on web sites

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:10:02 UTC 2022

hello all,

i hope that everyone is doing well today. i just have some awesome
news to tell you all and, i want to share it with my federation family
in regards to accessibility for web sites for us!

i was logging into my bank's web site today to check my bbalance and,
they had this wonderful accessibilty tool for dealing with captions in
for us to by pass it so we as screen readers don't have to deal with
captions. it's called hcaption.

to get a cookie for it to use this wonderful service just go to their
web site at hCaptcha.co

to register your email address with it and, then you will get a cookie
to use it!

it's very accessible. i just thought i would pass this this onto you all!

sincerely,
amy sabom