[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Center for the Blind Students Invite You to Paint and Sip!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:47:14 UTC 2022

Sharing this on behalf of our student association at CCB. Looks like
fun, doesn't it?

The CCB student Association presents painting with a twist as a
fundraiser. We will be using a specially formatted canvas that
utilizes gel  to create a tactile design that you can use your fingers
or a brush to paint. This unique opportunity allows individuals of all
vision levels to participate. no experience is necessary, and all
levels of creativity are encouraged. Please read below for more
information on this event. Please call Jamila lane at 404-759-5913
with questions or to purchase tickets.

What: painting with a twist
Win: Thursday, August 25, 2022
Time: 6 PM until 8 PM
Location:
7134  W Alaska Dr, Denver, CO 80226

Cost: $50 (Price includes canvas, tactile design, instruction, paint
and supplies, and light refreshments)
Additional information: outside food is permitted and there is a cash
bar on the premises that includes beer, wine, water, and soda.

The deadline to purchase tickets for this event is Tuesday, August 23.
Forms of payment accepted include cash, cash app, Zell, and PayPal.
Hope to see you all there to support the student association. Let’s
show the community how creative we can be.

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"