[Colorado-Talk] Wine and Dine with the North Metro Chapter

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Aug 17 16:06:25 UTC 2022

We received this from Amera Lucus with the North Metro Chapter. I have
attended this event before. I know that many of you have. It's a very nice
event. I think you would enjoy it.

Hello all,

I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to share the flyer for the North
Metro Chapter fundraising event at Spero. There is a link on the flyer to
pay or you can RSVP to Jon or me, if you plan on paying in person. Would you
mind sharing this with your chapter members, as well? Thanks all and I hope
you have a great week!

Sincerely,

Amira Lucas (she/her/hers)