[Colorado-Talk] August 23 Blind Coloradan Blog

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Aug 23 16:44:21 UTC 2022

Greetings, friends, and colleagues,

After some technical difficulties, we proudly release our end-of-August blog
for your edification.

In this issue, learn more about the request for proposals for state
convention. We urge companies, organizations, divisions, members, and
chapters to consider developing content to present at our state convention.

Get the latest on the NFBCO 6 Dot Dash.

We feature another one of Julia Zanon's profiles of blind people at work.

The Director of youth programs, Colorado Center for the Blind, gives us a
cheery update on summer youth programs.

And there is more!

Feel free to send us your ideas and articles for the next blog.

Have a great week! See you at the dash on September 10!

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/>