[Colorado-Talk] The holiday Blind Coloradan Blog is coming! Are you in it?

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Dec 7 17:39:52 UTC 2022

Greetings, federation family,

Have you submitted any announcements for early 2023 from your chapter or division to our Blind Coloradan Blog? Sometimes I get announcements for the blog for events that are coming up in 3 or 4 days. What’s on your federation calendar for January and February 2023? Is there a part of our federation philosophy about which you would like to express yourself? Do you have a personal story to tell? How was your NFBCO 2022? How is the federation and CCB changed your life or the life of someone you know? What are your big chapter and division plans? Please write me about any of the above. kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> , or we could set up a time, and I will interview you. The deadline for the holiday blog is Monday, December 12. I have a couple of very nice pieces from Peggy Chong and Maureen Nietfeld, but I don’t have anything from you 😊. I’d be very interested in hearing something from our new division presidents. Happy holidays all!

At your service,