[Colorado-Talk] The Passing of Scott LaBarre

Jenny Callahan jenny.callahan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 03:19:26 UTC 2022

 I am shocked to hear of Scott’s passing, especially in light of his larger than life presents.  You always knew when Scott was in the room. His legal feeds are well-known, and will continue to blaze the way for decades to come.

  The main thing I will remember about Scott is his love for his family and his pride and his children. Not only did he highlight his children in convention every  year; he also talked about Carter’s thoughts on blindness during philosophy at the center and shared his pride in attending Alex‘s Eagle Scout ceremony. I am especially crushed for. anahit  as she and Scott were such a team and partnership. My condolences for the sad news in early departure.

Jenny Callahan Holcomb, J.D.
303-598-2993