[Colorado-Talk] The Passing of Scott LaBarre

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:16:19 UTC 2022

hello all,

i'am now just putting out my condolences of the passage of scott. i
was sooo sad to hear of this news over the weekend. i wanted to post
something over the weekend but, i wanted to give you all some time and
space to deal with all in our own way.

i will miss scott dearly indeed. he was a friend to me and to my
sister rebecca too, a leader in this organization, mentor, and also
helped us out on some legal personal matters.

just know that all of thef labarre family is in our hearts and prayers
at this trying time. we will all miss scott!

hugs,
amy sabo