[Colorado-Talk] Mountains &Plains Chapter meeting

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:55:52 UTC 2022

Hello all!

With the recent passing of our beloved Scott La Barre, it is difficult to
focus on planning and having a Holiday chapter meeting right now.  We will
be cancelling the chapter meeting that is scheduled for Thursday, December
15, allowing everyone time to contemplate, prepare and reflect on the great
vision we have for this chapter.  Spend time with family  and friends and
don't forget to let them know they are loved and appreciated.  We will see
you in January for our great chapter meeting, complete with new goals and
outlook for the new year.

Take care everyone, have a wonderful holiday and know that you are loved!

ReNae Anderson

President Mountains & Plains Chapter NFBCO