[Colorado-Talk] Blind parents

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 19:21:38 UTC 2022

Join the Blind Parents Division on Wednesday, February 23 at 7 PM for a discussion around traveling with your kids. All of us have tips and tricks around traveling with our kids and most of us also have questions about traveling with our kids. Let’s come together and learn from each other on different ways to travel effectively and safely with our kids no matter what age they are.

The Blind Parents Division is excited to announce that we will be holding a monthly open conversation on the fourth Wednesday  of every month. Different parents throughout the state will be facilitating these open discussions about a variety of topics pertaining to us as blind parents. The blind parents are committed to providing an open, safe, and inclusive space for all of us to grow, learn, and share together.

This will take place on the th4th  Wednesday  of every month from 7 PM until 8 PM. Our Blind Parents Division board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. and all are invited to listen in. We look forward to you joining us.

Maureen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting for NFBCO Parents

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83076599743?pwd=cmp6SnMzem9tVkNXNkh1a1puZjUvdz09

Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743
Passcode: 1111
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,83076599743#

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743

Sincerely,
Maureen Nietfeld

Maureen Nietfeld
Student Services Director

Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  233
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook TwitterYouTube