[Colorado-Talk] Get ready for the iPhone Knowledge Swap

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 04:29:02 UTC 2022

Greetings All,

The NFB Boulder Valley Chapter invites you to the first iPhone Knowledge
Swap taking place Saturday, March 5, 2022, from 10:00 AM until noon at the
Zoom coordinates listed below.

Whether you are just beginning your iPhone journey, or you've had one glued
to your hand for ten years or more we will have a conversation space for
you. We are planning breakout rooms for topics such as: beginning tips and
tricks, intermediate use, Braille use with your iPhone, power users chat,
and favorite apps. We will create the breakouts based on the needs of those
attending the event, but with two hours to attend you won't miss a thing.
Although we will have iPhone knowledge experts Paul Sandoval, Curtis Chong,
Jordyn Castor, and others hosting the breakouts these will not be lectures
or seminars. Each room will be your opportunity to learn from others and
share what you know about the topics under discussion.

Mark your calendars, limber up your brains and fingers, and get prepared to
learn and grow at the iPhone Knowledge Swap.

You are cordially invited to the Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

If you have questions or need help connecting to the meeting please contact
me by the methods in the signature.

We look forward to swapping knowledge with you Saturday so we can all
improve our iPhone use.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>