[Colorado-Talk] 2022 Happy New Year Blind Coloradan Blog has arrived

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jan 19 18:03:09 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues and friends,

We hope you enjoy reading our Blind Coloradan. It's jam-packed with info and
inspiration. Who know that our friend Brenda Mosby was taking ballet?

Guide dog handlers are planning Lyft action January 24-January 30.

Have you read the latest from Gail Hamelton?

What are you discussing at your chapter and division meetings?

Blind parents division calls members and friends to activities and
discussions on the 4th Wednesday of every month.

Who won last month's contest?

And much much more! Here is the link to share and read!

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2022/01/january-blind-coloradan.html.
html
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2022/01/january-blind-coloradan.html