[Colorado-Talk] virtual convention and affiliate question

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Sat Jul 2 17:10:45 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I'm attending the convention virtually this year. As a cancer survivor, I don't feel I should participate in large groups yet. Besides, I moved and bought a new home in March, so funds ... well, you get the idea. I was dismayed that on the agenda, none of the Tuesday and Wednesday activities appear to have zoom links. Is this the case? I'm deeply disappointed about this if so. As a guide dog handler and a person with other disabilities, I was hoping to participate in those meetings.

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I have moved. I've moved out of state, back to California. Does anyone have contact info for people in the California affiliate, so I can get plugged in. And can I stay here on this list and interact with you all still? I've been so impressed with the Colorado affiliate and the warmth and energy of all of you. You brought me back to much more active participation and interest in being part of NFB again. I appreciate you all.

Thanks.

Sherry
Author of Haven, book 1 in the Haven Valley Series, available from amazon and audible.
Haven - Kindle edition by Gomes, Sherry. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.<https://www.amazon.com/Haven-Sherry-Gomes-ebook/dp/B09889YJSH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2Z838OQBUO9GD&keywords=sherry+gomes&qid=1647716068&s=digital-text&sprefix=sherry+gomes%2Cdigital-text%2C121&sr=1-1>
Haven by Sherry Gomes | Audiobook | Audible.com<https://www.audible.com/pd/Haven-Audiobook/B09VP6VP4Z?qid=1647714928&sr=1-1&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=83218cca-c308-412f-bfcf-90198b687a2f&pf_rd_r=ZT179DKFB31Q6GTZW916>
Follow me: twitter: @sgomes_author
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
Group: https://facebook.com/groups/hHavenHappenings
Or visit my web site: www.sherrygomes.com<http://www.sherrygomes.com>