[Colorado-Talk] Multiple Disability group at National convention

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 23:31:24 UTC 2022

Greetings All,

     I hope everyone is getting ready for a great Convention.  Tomorrow, The
Multiple Disability group will have our meeting.  I wish I knew how to get
the Zoom information into the agenda on Crowd Compass, but I don't.  I'm
trying to spread the information in the ways I am able to.  If you would
like to attend virtually, please find the Zoom information below.

Warmly,

Doula

Time: Jul 5, 2022 01:00 PM-03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83439354954?pwd=d0JjWjJmeW9SMzJmaXpueko2ck1EUT09

Meeting ID: 834 3935 4954
Passcode: 1111