[Colorado-Talk] No cost for all of RTD services in August

Robert E Lee Ii rnj at robertandjamie.com
Tue Jul 19 14:08:56 UTC 2022

To view this email as a web page, go here.

During the month of August, RTD will offer zero fares across the entire bus and rail system as part of the Zero Fare for Better Air initiative. From August 1 – 31, 2022, during Colorado’s high ozone season, customers will not have to purchase mobile tickets or use fare products on any RTD service, including Access-a-Ride, Access-a-Cab and Uber, as RTD aims to help reduce ground level ozone by increasing the use of public transit. This collaborative, statewide initiative is made possible by Colorado Senate Bill 22-180, the ozone season transit grant program in partnership with the Colorado Energy Office.

Experience the many benefits of RTD all month long at zero fare while we all do our part to reduce ground-level ozone and increase transit usage across the region.

Learn more at rtd-denver.com/zerofare

This email was sent by: Regional Transportation District
1660 Blake Street, Denver, CO, 80202 US

Privacy Policy

Update Profile      Manage Subscriptions      Unsubscribe