[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting July 23, 2022.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Thu Jul 21 02:10:00 UTC 2022

Greetings from the Aurora Chapter.

The July chapter meeting will be July 23, 2022 from 10:30 AM until 12:30 PM or until it ends.   This will be a zoom meeting at this point I am still hesitant  of in person meetings even at this point.   We will discuss this even during the meeting.

The meeting will begin promptly at 10:30 AM In the zoom access codes will be in a separate email following this email.

Following is a agenda for the meeting.

1   Call meeting to order.

2.  Moments of reflection.

3   Roll call.

4   Secretaries report for last month.

5   Treasures report.

6   Transportation and RTD.

7   Reflection and sharing of the national convention.

8  Playing or having Peggy Chong present her presentation.

8   Open discussions.

9   Upcoming activities and meetings.

10  Adjourn I’m

Daleholden
President of the Aurora Chapter of the NFB of Colorado.

303-905-9738.

Dalelholden at me.com

Sent from my iPhone