[Colorado-Talk] The big news in Pouter Valley

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jul 22 14:59:54 UTC 2022

Greetings, National Federation Of The Blind Of Colorado Family,

You are cordially invited to the organizing, inaugural chapter meeting of
our new Pouter Valley chapter. We will read the model constitution, and we
will spend some time getting to know each other even more. We will talk
about recruiting new members and our first chapter project. We will also
elect officers. The meeting will be held at 5:30 pm on August 16 at the Red
Robin on E Harmony in Fort Collins. Those who have questions should email
kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> . Or call 303-929-2369. We are
looking forward to re-establishing a robust chapter of our federation family
in the great Pouter River Valley.

One more thing, please encourage everyone to register now! For our NFBCO
6dot dash, family festival, and blind beer tasting. All of it to happen with
joy and determination on Saturday morning, September 10, at the Colorado
Center for the Blind in Littleton. http://6dotdashco.com/.
<http://6dotdashco.com/>