[Colorado-Talk] The Brenda Fix Podcast Announcement

Brenda Mosby blm at mosbyservices.com
Wed Mar 2 19:46:54 UTC 2022

Awesome and Thank you

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Julie Reiskin via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 2:14 PM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Julie Reiskin <jreiskin at ccdconline.org>
Subject: Re: [Colorado-Talk] The Brenda Fix Podcast Announcement

Congratulations
I will write something and send to ppl and our membership

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022, 11:44 AM Brenda Mosby via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org<mailto:colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>> wrote:
Dear Friends,

I’m excited to announce that in February, 2022, I launched The Brenda Fix podcast. I have wanted for a while now to create something I could give back to the world, and it has been an exhilarating process. The podcast is full of inspiration, humor, and educational information. The interviews you will have the pleasure to listen to feature caring people and helpful resources you will be able to use in your life. You will hear individuals discuss their lives from childhood to the present, as well as their struggles and   triumphs - some of which might parallel your life. You will laugh and may even cry.

There are so many of us who have faced challenges and successfully emerged on the other side, while some are still finding their way. These interviews are impactful because no matter where someone is on their journey, they are a gift for us to learn about ourselves. I am part of the community of People with Disabilities and I witness every day the power and upliftment that people in this community give to the world. It is time to share their courage, their perseverance, and their joy with you.

While the podcast is completely free, I am asking for your support. Please give the podcast a listen – if you enjoy what you hear, please subscribe, leave comments, and share the podcast with your family, friends, and associates.

I also want to let you in on an exciting upcoming series! I will launch a series of episodes titled “A Hidden Gem: The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)” in May, 2022. Be on the lookout for this educational guide to employment!

Please find The Brenda Fix wherever you access your podcasts (Spotify excluded).
Podcast link: https://www.podcastics.com/podcast/4048/link/

If you would like more information about me and/or my other programs, please visit my website at www.mosbyservices.com<http://www.mosbyservices.com>.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to embarking on this journey with you.

Have a great day, I am

Brenda Mosby, M.A.
Certified Heal Your Life Coach
Cultural Accessibility Consultant
Vendor for the Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Published Author of the book, You Are Capable<https://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Capable-Brenda-Mosby/dp/1548067059/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=brenda+mosby+you+are+capable&qid=1628538259&sr=8-1>
Check out the Personal Empowerment Through Emotional Intelligence Program at
brendamosby.com<http://www.brendamosby.com/>
blm at mosbyservices.com<mailto:blm at mosbyservices.com>
Cell: (303) 319-6955

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.