[Colorado-Talk] 16th Street Mall Event on March 15

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:11:23 UTC 2022

Greetings and salutations:

I am writing to tell all of you about an event which is intended to give all
of us a hands-on preview of the new granite pavers and curbless design which
will be part of the new, redesigned 16th Street Mall in Denver. This will be
the first opportunity for us to obtain hands-on experience and provide
comments about features of the 16th Street Mall redesign that have caused us
considerable concern. I am told that this event, the details of which are
shown below, ".is reserved specifically to get input from the disability
community and visually impaired folks."