[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: S. 212 Accessible Technology Affordability Act (ATAA)

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 01:37:32 UTC 2022

Good evening -

We sent a note to the aide we talked with a month ago. Below is her
polite, nothing response. A brush-off, What can we expect? She's a
nice, twenty-something at the bottom of the hill with no power to make
anything happen.

We have some power, though. We on this list are all voters, we are
citizens of Colorado, and her boss works for us. So now you must
continue to call, call, call!

Call tonight and jam his answering system. Call tomorrow first thing
in the morning, call, call, call! We need to get this Senator to pay
us some attention! We have the power if we work together!

DC Office:
202-224-5941

Sample statement:
I am Bla Bla calling from Bla Bla town to ask Senator Hickenlooper to
join Senator Bennet as a cosponsor of S. 212, the Accessible
Technology Affordability Act, because this bill will lead to greater
technology independence for blind Coloradans.

Thanks!
Dan