[Colorado-Talk] Fw: Mile High March Madness Fund Raiser

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:59:03 UTC 2022

Ok, for those making your picks through a browser.

Before each matchup you will find a Link F, I do not know what this is, and it doesn’t matter for making your pick.

You will then find a team name with a seed rank. Under the team name you will hear link A

Once you select a team, the A that’s below the team changes to a B.

So you can make sure you picked the team you intended, and verify that it indeed took your selection.

Each matchup should show one team with a B, and one team with an A. Again your chosen team should have a B below it to indicate that it is selected.

It seems that only screen readers see these A’s and B’s.

Once you get to the bottom of the contests, you will have to enter the final score for the championship game. Interestingly enough the final four contests are below the submit button which is dimmed until all contests are filled.

I hope this helps someone, and is somewhat clear.

#GOATUniversity

Join us for the inaugural Wild West Golf Classic! Find out more and sign up  <https://www.eventstlc.com/wildwestgolfclassic.html#/> here!

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com