[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: This Saturday - It’s the Denver Chapter Live from CCB!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:42:00 UTC 2022

Passing this along ...

Good Morning All!

The time has come, the time is now for the Denver Chapter to meet in
person, and we’ll do it this Saturday from 10 to 11:30. We’ll have
child care and we’ll have breakfast burritos and we’ll have the joy of
being together!

But don’t worry if you can’t be in-person yourself, we’ll also be tied
in with our Zoom connection as well!

Except for the burritos, because they will not be virtual, meaning
that you have to be there to get one.

Breakfast burritos will be free thanks to an anonymous donation, but
you must RSVP to me to be assured of having one. We haven’t met in
person for two years, and there’s no way to estimate how many burritos
we should order. Tell me if you want bacon, sausage, or no meat.

By the way, we’re ordering our burritos from Pipi Adams, a BEP
operator whose site is still not open. Her breakfast burritos are
known to be outstanding, and we are delighted to support her!

And our guest this month will be NFB of Colorado President Jessica Beecham!

And if you haven’t paid your annual dues yet, now’s your chance. You
can bring five bucks, you can bring a check for five bucks, or you can
pay five bucks through our Pay Pal:
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=ZP56RS69JS3Y2

Here’s how things will work:

·         RSVP to me by noon on Friday if you want a burrito, and
whether you want bacon, sausage or no meat.

·         Contact Maureen Nietfeld if you have questions about child care.

Burritos will be served from 9:00 to 9:50 in the meeting room where we
have always met.

·         10:00 the meeting will start in the large conference room
where we are set up to do both the in-person and Zoom meeting. No
burritos in the large conference room, please!

·         The meeting will end by 11:30 so you can schedule your
alternate transportation accordingly.

Zoom info, as always, is below. See you Saturday!

Dan

NFB of Denver

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"