[Colorado-Talk] Support Blind in Ukraine

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:00:29 UTC 2022

Good evening -

We've all been taking in the terrible reports from Ukraine for the
past months. Millions have been displaced. Imagine the difficulties
blind Ukrainians are having in the terror and chaos and destruction.
The Denver Chapter has set up a Pay Pal account to collect donations
to support blind Ukrainians following the Putin invasion. We weill
forward all funds on to the World Blind Union.

Contribute to our support of blind Ukrainians
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=4AJF5PP4QS4XY

Thanks!
Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"