[Colorado-Talk] Craftavist Craft-a-thon

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:44:00 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

Each month, the NFB crafters division chooses a charity and creates items
that are needed for individuals throughout the world.  Our Caring & Sharing
project for this month is a bit different, as we want as many crafters,
whether a member of the crafters division or not,  to participate, if they
are able.  As you know, the Ukraine has been invaded and many women and
children are escaping to nearby Poland. Crafting Change For Ukraine is
providing refugees in Poland with warm hats and mittens, as well as small
crocheted hearts.  All individuals that sew, knit or crochet are needed to
assist in creating these items.

On Friday, April 1, 2022 and Friday, April 8, 2022, Krafters Korner, the
crafting division of the NFB, will be holding a craft-a-thon.  We will begin
at 7:30pm eastern time and will end at 11:30pm eastern time.  Whether you
are a member of Krafters Korner or not, everyone is welcome!

Let us all put our crafting hands together and become craftavists for the
Ukraine.  Below, at the bottom of this e-mail, you will find information,
including links to patterns, yarn they want used and a tag they want
attached.  Please read through the information and meet us on our Friday
Night Hangout line.  We will not only provide much needed items for Ukraine
refugees, but also enjoy visiting together while we create.

Please call in on the following conference line.

667-770-1685  Access code 614370#

One touch mobile

6677701685,,,614370#

Please share this far and wide, as our impact will make a difference.  If
you have any questions, please contact ReNae Anderson at
mother27dragon at gmail.com <mailto:mother27dragon at gmail.com>

See you then!  Happy crafting!

Project Overview Sheet

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yVHXJX1MqxRm-Gltg1YUcBJ0lowmcs5cx8DiwUAN