[Colorado-Talk] Your reflections on convention 2022

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:54:46 UTC 2022

hello dale,
congratulations on you and edith getting this awesome award last
weekend at state convention. you both greatly did deserve it! you are
both sooo awesome as a couple and, last year sat state convention i
had soooo much fun with you both having breakfast at starbucks. you
are both the coolest seniors in the world and, i'am glad that edith
kicked your butt in gear into getting into the nfb of co and, also
with ccb! thanks again and, i will talk to you both soon!

hugs,
amy sabo