[Colorado-Talk] Free talking microwave

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:08:49 UTC 2022

Greetings,
I was contacted recently by a lady who has a free talking microwave that needs a new and wonderful home. If you could use a talking microwave and are anywhere near Boulder or could get to Boulder to pick it up please respond to me off-line at
maryannmigs at gmail.com or call me at 720-284-2318 . I will connect you up with the person who has it so that you can make arrangements to get it. She says she can deliver in the Boulder area, but if you live a lot further from there you will need to make arrangements to pick it up.

At your service,

Sent from Maryann Migliorelli's iPhone