[Colorado-Talk] (no subject)

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Wed Nov 16 17:13:35 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues. Let me try to dictate this on the cell phone. Wanted to let you all know that our November, Thanksgiving, Blind Colorado blog has been delayed. It will be a blockbuster of a blog. It should be out early Thanksgiving week. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks to folks who have reached out to me wondering where is the blog. we also need to apologize to all of our NFB-NEWSLINE readers. Many of you know that we’ve had some issues with the Denver Post and the Colorado Springs Gazette of Lait. They are now back and we continue to work to add more content and even some more newspapers. Stay tuned for details. in the meantime the Colorado Springs Gazette and the Denver Post are back! don’t forget we also have local content on our Fort Collins and Grand Junction newspapers. And there are more than 500 newspapers, magazines, periodicals and even the braille monitor on your NFB newsline. If you’re not signed up. Work with your chapter presidents and colleagues and enjoy NFB news line. The only service of its kind in the world Congratu congratulations to our chapters who have really had successful meetings recently. Super congratulations to our new Northern Colorado chapter based in Fort Collins. Wonderful crowd last night. Sch scholarship with Robert Lamm and our president there, podcasting queen herself, Penn Street are doing a fabulous job. Thank you. Colorado Springs chapter was happy to have city council woman and our owner member, Yolanda Avila at chapter meeting last Saturday morning and many chapters are looking forward to holiday parties this December. again, we regret the fact that our blog has been delayed due to some illnesses on the team. Thank you for your understanding. And thank you for working to decipher this note that I have dictated. Happy holidays