[Colorado-Talk] Happy Thanksgiving

dishonspears at comcast.net dishonspears at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 19:36:17 UTC 2022

Thanks, Jess, for sharing this. I did not know about the shooting until yesterday. I hope that you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving Day and PLEASE eat all the food you can. I will be making several different desserts to be eaten on tomorrow and for the main course, not sure. Since Brittany has had her surgery, well that part I just don’t want to cook for three or four people, so we may order out instead. Enjoy tomorrow.

Dishon

Dishon Spears

dishonspears at comcast.net