[Colorado-Talk] Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!

Hecker heckerhead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:28:49 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

It’s my pleasure to announce that the Mile High chapter is hosting their
first bingo night at the western sky bar and taproom located at 4361 S.
Broadway Englewood, CO., 80113. It’s only five dollars to play! 5! So come
join the mile high chapter on Sunday, October 16 from 2 to 4. we know what
you’re thinking already, the Broncos do not play that day! so, there’s
nothing better to do than spend your day playing some bingo. This will be a
great way to get everyone in the convention spirits!

There will be four games total, with the last one being a blackout. Each
winner gets a drink donated by the western sky bar. they have a wide
variety of drinks to choose from, so you’ll find something you like! did I
mention it only cost five dollars to play all four games?

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Nate Hecker