[Colorado-Talk] Door Prizes!!!

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:03:25 UTC 2022

Hello NFBCO Family!

In only 17 days, we will have a great gathering in Greeley for our state
convention.  As you know, there will be door prizes that will be given away!
We are in need of more, so many will win.

Door prizes may be donated from chapters, divisions, groups and individuals.
To add extra fun, try and donate something that may represent your little
corner of the state.  What is unique to your neighborhood or town?  Let's
get creative and donate door prizes from you!

Anyone that has anything to donate, please contact ReNae Anderson at
970-393-0170 or e-mail at mother27dragon at gmail.com
<mailto:mother27dragon at gmail.com> .  I look forward to hearing from you!

See you soon,

ReNae