[Colorado-Talk] italiano

Julie Deden jdeden at cocenter.org
Tue Oct 25 20:58:27 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,
This is your last chance to have dinner with me, Dan and a whole bunch of really fun people. The menu looks great too! Please let me know by replying to my email at jdeden at cocenter.org<mailto:jdeden at cocenter.org>.
The dessert menu is spectacular! We will meet at the front doors of the hotel at about 5:45. There is still time. I will call them with final numbers at 7 tonight!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Convention
Julie

Julie Deden
Executive Director

Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  210
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org<http://cocenter.org/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/coloradocenterfortheblind> Twitter<https://twitter.com/cocenter4blind> YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/cocenterorg>