[Colorado-Talk] The amazing 2022 auction is here!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Oct 26 15:18:48 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues and friends,

First, thanks to all the individuals, chapters, and divisions who have
donated or were able to get businesses to donate items to this year's
amazing auction follow this link to our website to take a look we have items
and packages with values between 50-$1200. You can bid in person during
auction sessions and the banquet and you can bid virtually. So, check out
the agenda and auction items and join us. This is sure to be a spectacular
state convention.

This your we encourage folks to tell people about our great NFBCO state
convention over social media. Please use #nfbco22.

https://www.nfbco.org/2022_auction. <https://www.nfbco.org/2022_auction>

At your service,