[Colorado-Talk] (no subject)

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Oct 27 22:16:53 UTC 2022

How do you, for those who would like to bring door prizes and auction items to us. You can bring them at 8 o’clock in the morning to Gary Van Dorn and I and we will be in the Horace Greeley room. Horace Greeley. You can also find Lesa Bonderson who has the key to the room. As she has availability she can get you in there to put your door prizes on the far end of the table and the auction items on the near end of the table toward the door thank you