[Colorado-Talk] an update on closed captioning for state convention breakouts

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Thu Oct 27 22:43:19 UTC 2022

CLOSED CAPTIONING

We will be providing live closed captioning for our Live the Life You Want sessions, the DeafBlind Seminar and other breakout sessions taking place Thursday through Saturday, as well as the banquet Saturday night and the Sunday morning business session. You can access the captions by using the Zoom caption feature or by opening the link below in a separate browser window. www.streamtext.net/player?event=NFBCO<http://www.streamtext.net/player?event=NFBCO>
When we have two concurrent breakout sessions running, you can use the following link to access the second breakout.
www.streamtext.net/player?event=NFBCO_2<http://www.streamtext.net/player?event=NFBCO_2>