[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Chapter meeting

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:15:40 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

On Thursday, September 15, 2022, at 6:30pm, Mountains & Plains will have their chapter meeting via Zoom.  Everyone is welcome!  It happens to be National On-Line Learning Day, very appropriate for our on-line group. 😉

Please take note that we are at a new time.  We will start at 6:30pm.  We will be on about 10 minutes prior to the meeting starting, so feel free to join a little early.  We will discuss numerous things, including the upcoming NFBCO State Convention in Greeley.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out to ReNae Anderson at mother27dragon at gmail.com <mailto:mother27dragon at gmail.com>

See you soon!

mother27dragon at gmail.com <mailto:mother27dragon at gmail.com>

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95715238944?pwd=YXBBdEx2MXd2bGV1cmhkNXNpVTBLdz09

Meeting ID:         957 1523 8944

Passcode:          NFB-1940

One tap mobile
+17207072699,,95715238944#

Dialing Instructions
Call: 720-707-2699
When asked for a meeting ID, enter: 957 1523 8944 then pound
When asked for a participant ID, enter pound agai