[Colorado-Talk] New Improved Golf Tournament!

Hecker heckerhead at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:07:57 UTC 2022

Hello all,

Registration is now open!

When:
Wild West Golf Classic
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Registration: 8:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 9:00 AM

Where:
Raccoon Creek Golf Course
7301 W Bowles Ave,
​Littleton, CO 80123

Early Registration:
Prior to February 1, 2023
$150 single golfer
$550 per foursome - $50 savings

After February 1, 2023
$175 single golfer
$650 per foursome - $50 savings

Registration fee covers green fees, golf cart, $10 gift card to pro shop at
golf course.
​
Sponsorship:
$250.00

1 Spot reserved for golfer with all golf amenities which includes green
fees, golf cart, sponsor sign/Tee sign.

Wild West Classic Game:
$20.00

Golf TLC provides an amazing game for this fundraiser. Hit the Green
Bonanza (hit the green and you win!) Don't miss out on the fun! psst... you
don't have to be a good golfer to win! Includes a free drink!

Wild West Classic Mulligans and Strings:
$20.00

FORE! Feeling rusty? Get 3 mulligans and 2 feet of string to help your game!

FORMAT: 4 Person Team Scramble - Singles without teams are welcome to enter
and will be grouped into a team.

PRIZES: Prizes for 1st and 2nd place foursomes

Etiquette:
​I. Don't be the slowest player
II. Keep your temper under control
III. Respect other people's time
IV. Repair the ground you play on
V. Be a silent partner
VI. Make your golf cart 'invisible'
VII. Always look your best
VIII. Turn off the cell phone
IX. Lend a hand when you can
X. Learn the little things

The Wild West Chapter of NFBCO is made up of blind and low vision
individuals of all ages, their families, and friends. Our chapter provides
advocacy and support to blind Coloradans on the west side of the Denver
Metro area. Together, we work to promote the full participation and
integration of blind individuals in society.

We would like to invite you to join us in participating in our inaugural
Wild West Chapter Golf Classic.

We as a chapter help and support individuals who are blind or low vision.
Whether its children beginning in grade school, to those starting their
path into college, advancing into the working/business realm or seniors
moving into their twilight years.  We provide the tools necessary for
individuals to adapt and adjust to life without sight by providing
training.   Including support and education for understanding the
electronic age with computer systems and software, or even providing
financial assistance to allow individuals to attend educational seminars
and informative conventions.  Our chapter is helping to get blind
individuals to move into a positive direction in life where the
possibilities are endless.  NFBCO is a 501C3 non-profit organization.

Play some golf,   INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, and Get Registered Today!

Nate Hecker