[Colorado-Talk] September Meeting of the Aurora Chapter

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:57:09 UTC 2022

Greetings and salutations:

The Aurora Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado will
be meeting this month on Saturday, September 24, at 10:30 a.m. For those
attending in person, we will be meeting at the Heather Gardens Clubhouse.
the Clubhouse address is 2888 South Heather Gardens Way, Aurora, Colorado
80014. Someone will meet you near the main entrance when you enter the
building. The actual meeting is on the third floor in the Mountain View
room.

After the meeting, I am sure that some folks will be gathering at the
Rendezvous Restaurant on the first floor.

For those not attending in person, here is the Zoom information.

Join Zoom Meeting
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/99119564065?pwd%3DdXlabzlFSE
5jOHdJSWlFdTAzMGQzQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2d7VYSo0r8AbOQTu
Ofu0zE> https://zoom.us/j/99119564065?pwd=dXlabzlFSE5jOHdJSWlFdTAzMGQzQT09

Meeting ID:                   991 1956 4065

Passcode:                    NFB1940

One tap mobile
+17207072699,,99119564065#

To dial in
Call: 720-707-2699
When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 991 1956 4065 #
No pass code required.

We look forward to seeing all of you, whether you attend in person or via
Zoom.

Sincerely,

Curtis Chong, Treasurer

Aurora Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado