[Colorado-Talk] Hat

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Sun Apr 2 20:23:53 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Nate, this is Dale Holden presidenkkt Hwy TheAurora chapter a DNF via Colorado. We we Aurora chapter has has those as the white hats with the live the life you want on them they are going for sale for $10 a hat. My question to you is where how would I get it to you and I? I know you’re connected with with the wild wild west west group I believe it is that where are my two cross paths with me between now and May 3. My phone number is 303-905-9738. We can discuss the possibilities also Curtis Chong and Peggy Chong as white hats to or did have I think

Sent from my iPhone