[Colorado-Talk] The New Greeley Chapter Board

fri13oni666rt at gmail.com fri13oni666rt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 02:06:11 UTC 2023

Jessica,

I logged in to the zoom meeting tonight and was unable to be recognized. It seems that I was muted and was not aware of it. I need information on the assistance for new members to attend national convention in Houston. Also will the state affiliate pay for chamber of commerce membership?  Please send me the Jernigan scholarship application.

Thanks.

Rodney  Tashiro

President, Greeley Chap0ter