[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: April 15 Chapter Meeting for NFB of Denver

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 23:12:17 UTC 2023

Hey all --

A reminder that we have the Denver chapter meeting. Burritos served
beginning at 9:30, and the meeting starts at 10:00!

/And afterwards, you can get some delicious ChocoLove from the Denver
Chapter too!Subject: April 15 Chapter Meeting for NFB of Denver
To: "burke.dall at gmail.com" <burke.dall at gmail.com>

Greetings Denver Chapter!

It's chapter meeting time once again, but luckily April 15 isn't the
official tax day this year. So, you can take a break on Saturday
between 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and join us. We will follow-up on the
success of the Open Mike Night and discuss other important matters,
like some of the really cool things you can do in Houston when you go
the NFB convention July 1-6!

Or better yet, come early to snag one of Pipi's awesome breakfast
burritos, the price is $6.00. We'll start serving at 9:30.

We will meet in person at the Colorado Center for the Blind and be on
Zoom, too. We

See you Saturday!

Dan Burke
President

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"