[Colorado-Talk] FW: Sunset Review of the Commission for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deafblind

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 19:41:50 UTC 2023

Greetings Friends and Colleagues,

     I am passing this along for anyone who is interested in making comments.  For those of you who have or are using the SSP program, that is one of the programs overseen by this commission.  I just did an interview over the phone, and it took maybe half an hour.  I hope others will take the time and give their input.  Thanks.

Warmly,

Doula