[Colorado-Talk] Job opportunity

Hecker heckerhead at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 23:02:20 UTC 2023

Friends, I am opening up a coffee shop in Loveland. If you know anyone
interested in looking for a job, please contact me!

Job Title: Cashier/Barista

Job Type: Part-Time

Location: Loveland, CO (inside Northern Colorado VA Clinic)

Job Description:

We are seeking a friendly and customer-oriented Cashier/Barista to join our
team located inside the Northern Colorado VA Clinic. As a Cashier/Barista,
you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, operating
the cash register, preparing and serving coffee and other prepackaged
foods, and maintaining a clean and organized work environment.

Responsibilities:

Greet and assist customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
Operate the cash register and handle cash and credit card transactions
Prepare and serve coffee and other foods in accordance with our standards
Keep the coffee shop clean and organized, including wiping counters,
sweeping and mopping floors, and restocking supplies
Follow food safety and sanitation guidelines
Uphold our company policies and procedures
Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements:

High school diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in customer service and cash handling preferred
Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Friendly, positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
Availability to work Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 12:00pm
Ability to pass a background check
Special qualifications in barista skills preferred
Benefits:

Competitive wages, depending on experience ($13 to $15 per hour)
Opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment
Training and development opportunities for barista skills
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity to join our team, please
contact me at: Hecker.haihais at gmail.com

Nate Hecker