[Colorado-Talk] Celebrate the holidays with the National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley ChapterFW: Boulder Cork on the 12th

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:53:54 UTC 2023

This message comes from Dudy Dixon.

Dear Friends:

Come celebrate with NFB's Boulder Chapter on December 12 for great
conversation and fantastic food. We will gather at 5:15 at The Boulder Cork,
3295 30th

St, Boulder, CO 80301.

Follow this link to their website and fantastic menus.

https://bouldercork.com

Please RSVP to Judy Dixon at

judydixon at comcast.net <mailto:judydixon at comcast.net>

by December 10, as we need to finalize our number for the restaurant.

See you on the twelfth.

Happy holidays!

Judy