[Colorado-Talk] RTD my ride not accessible

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 23:35:55 UTC 2023

Hello:

When you say your app is working correctly, do you mean the accessibility issue is resolved? I’m just trying to get clarification here.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong

On Dec 6, 2023, at 1:32 PM, Liam Erven via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Oddly enough, my app seems to be working OK. I haven’t checked for any updates recently though, so I don’t know if it was a recent change that maybe messed with accessibility in some way.
Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 6, 2023, at 1:18 PM, Elizabeth Sprecher via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hey all, so recently, I’ve noticed that I have not been able to use the RTD MyRide app successfully, because it is no longer accessible. There are buttons, but they don’t tell me what those buttons are, and I have to press each button and I can’t figure out how to get to the point where I can buy the tickets.
> Thanks
> Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/chong.curtis%40gmail.com