[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Urgent Call to Action to Support Services for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and DeafBlind!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:50:11 UTC 2023

Greetings all --

I urge all of us to contact members of the JBC regarding the emergency
supplemental funding request for the interpreting services programs
for the deaf and deaf-blind that our CCDC folks so ably lay out below.
The Six JBC members' emails are at the end of Julie R's message.

Some of us are already aware that deaf-blined individuals, including a
number of our older blind members, have lost their SSP services. They
just stopped, and rather suddenly,. It's a big deral. Let's help get
the JBC to restore critical interpreting services.
Dan