[Colorado-Talk] Holiday Fundraiser For Make A Wish To Air On Brand New Internet Radio Station

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 21:04:53 UTC 2023

hello david,

well, i see that you are back in the world of the radio land which is
awesome! i knew that you couldn't go away from this world!

as for the make a wish radio a thon this is a awesome fundraiser and,
i will try to keep it in mind.

i did check out the new web site already and, it looks great! i will
try when i can to tune and, maybe be there when i can! my schedule is
always full with stuff in my life like with my work with the libary
and, also with my personal life too!

well, that's all for now take care and, good luck with the fundraiser
i hope it's a success!

hugs,
amy sabo