[Colorado-Talk] The Blind Kitchen at The NFB Boulder Valley Chapter February meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:49:18 UTC 2023

Greetings chapter members and friends,

Join us as we welcome Debra Erickson, Executive Chef and Founder, The Blind Kitchen at our NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting on Saturday, February 4, 10:00 AM at the Zoom coordinates below.

Check out her page online at

 <https://theblindkitchen.com> https://theblindkitchen.com

for a sneak peak at some of her products.

Additional agenda items include:

Presidential Release

Secretary’s report

Treasurer’s report

Story Time at the library

Washington Seminar

Day at the Capitol February 13.

Work with Bolder City

Something Rotten at BDTStage March 19th

RTD update

Social gathering at The Gondolier Italian Eatery, see details below.

The NFB Boulder Valley Chapter invites you to join us for a social evening at The Gondolier Italian Eatery, February 21, at 5:30 pm. The restaurant is located at 4800 Baseline Road Suite A104. Phone 303-443-5015.

Check out the menu at

https://gondolieritalianeatery.com/boulder-menu/

Let Maryann Migliorelli know if you can make it by Monday, February 20, at

NFBBoulder at gmail.com <mailto:NFBBoulder at gmail.com>  or by phone at 303-499-9125.

Those wishing to join the chapter or renew your membership for the upcoming year, click.

https://tinyurl.com/NFBBDues

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number:

https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

We look forward to your presence as we do amazing work and socializing together.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli—President

National Federation of The Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

NFBBoulder at gmail.com <mailto:NFBBoulder at gmail.com>