[Colorado-Talk] Would like more information about the service “Techie Joe’s”

nickisenberg at comcast.net nickisenberg at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 06:12:38 UTC 2023

Robert,

Call me and I'll give you his number.

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Robert E Lee Ii via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 8:19 PM
To: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Robert E Lee Ii <rnj at robertandjamie.com>
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] Would like more information about the service “Techie Joe’s”

Hi there everybody,
Can somebody please give me some more information about Techie Joe’s.
I understand that there an accessibility training company.
Who are these people?
Why are they so difficult to contact?
Their website, has no phone number and no email address.

Can anybody tell me how much they charge for their services?
 And again, I understand they’re looking for trainers, but no way to contact them.

Who founded this company?
Who’s there owner?
Who are their employees?
Is there any information about this company available?

I know this community knows who these folks are, and I would appreciate hearing any information that you would be willing to share with me.

Thank you so very much ! Please email me directly, at Rnj at robertandjamie.com

Robert E Lee II
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/nickisenberg%40comcast.net